Experience Lvl. 7

On the webpage I have selected, information seems to take precedence over design which isn't a big deal to me but may sway other parents and students in their level of interest. The teacher provides columns for different areas of the page such as a Welcome section, an About Me section, a Daily Schedule section, etc. This allows for easy navigation for the parents and 4th-grade students of Spencer Elementary.

Technology such as this would be implemented in my classroom to provide an efficient system of "checks and balances." By allowing my students and their parents to see my daily plans or the projects I have set up to give my students I'm providing a way to make sure my students stay on task by making sure that I stay on task. If there ever came a time when the schedule needed to be shifted all that information would be easily accessible to my students and their parents and would allow everyone to adjust accordingly. To ensure my webpage is up to date I would use later technology such as Wix or Weebly to get the job done.

Last week at the technology sandbox I had a favorite (one that I'm sure mirrors many others) and that was the Virtual Reality system! I thought it was incredible being able to walk alongside dinosaurs from one of my favorite movie franchises and to become a character I admire on the big screen. The experience truly was breathtaking and I make plans on returning! Along with that, I got to snag a quick picture of one of the 3D printer's creations: Baby Groot! Maybe I'm just a big fan of franchises that include Chris Pratt... Who knows?

10+XP

Comments

Popular Posts